Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Where is everything...?

Yea. There's nothing here. So what are you still doing puttering around the joint? I mean it. Other than my profile, there's really nothing to see or read. I've got stuff going on, okay? I'm a busy lady. There are meetings and appointments, not to mention a healthy fear of failure holding me back from posting. You won't find much in the way of words and such here for some time.

So click on some of my links in the toolbar and allow the internet to BLOW YOUR MIND, dude.

Well....

GET GOING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megora - Someone just sent me a bunch of glitter in the mail. Is this an act of love or hate? What should I do?

Megora said...

definitely a great big package of hate, sempy. glitter is evil. you find a lil speck on your hand, try to remove it, it just globs onto the other hand. then you brush it away with your sleeve, it sits there, waiting like a sniper in the night, and eventually makes it's way from your sleeve to your eyeball. it doesn't stop there. it migrates to your hair, your bed, your belly button, your chotch...

there can be only one answer. this person wants you to suffer, and badly. i'm sorry to break the bad news.