Monday, November 05, 2007

...For Spacious Skies




Okay. It's been a while since I've mentioned anything about my project. Right now I am waylaid in reading material. There've been some pereferral meetings with the Cultural Director of the Commission for Indigenous Peoples, and with a few people who are working on internet projects in indigenous radio. However, the bulk of my work has been sitting a reading for now.

Not very exciting to blog about. So...I have other observations to share.

The sky is different here. It's hard to explain. It's not just wider--it also holds clouds differently. I know, this sounds weird. Words are useless. And thus, I will begin my regular photo sky blog. You judge for yourself if it looks different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course the sky is different. who sees sky in chicago or New York? Colorado or Arizona, maybe.