Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things to report


Since my return to Oaxaca, not much of import has happened--hence, the lack of blog posts. It seemed to be enough work just to post from my week-long vacation. If you're wondering what I'm up to--I'm taking most of the remainder of January to load and edit tape I've been collecting in Tlaxiaco and its environs these past months. I need to create the model for the series I'm making for the station there. Hopefully, by the time I return to Tlaxiaco at the close of the month, I will have a few episodes to deposit in the lap of the director.

Thus, the only picture I can provide is of my morning tea, squatting on the desk; his pal, the spoon, leaning nearby.

3 comments:

fantasy weather league said...

Hi!

Really just want to say hello, let you know I'm reading, and can't ever think of worthwhile comments.

Instead I'll share a tidbit of wisdom from a potential US president: "If anybody wants to believe they're the descendants of a primate, they're welcome to do it." --answering a question about evolution



Man, aren't you dying to come back?

Megora said...

Who said that, Huckabee? Romney? Crazies.

Glad you're reading. It's good to know that someone is! Am I wrong--or have you changed your screen name a couple time? Weren't you Active Charcoal for a while there?

So what are YOU up to?

fantasy weather league said...

Yeah... too many google accounts. (Plus, that way it looks like there are more readers... so you'll make a killing if you put ads up!)